Friday, August 30, 2013

Entry 1: Rainbow Soldier - The character I like most and why?


The character that I like most in Rainbow Soldier is Miss Muslimah as teacher in that movie. It is because I want to be like her who always gives advices and spirits to students. Miss Muslimah is a patient person in facing many problems for example, she just smile if teacher from PN Elementary (forgot his name) looking down towards her that she still teaching at SD Muhammadiyah even she got offer from PN Elementary. Furthermore, she also did her best to protect SD Muhamamdiyah from closed. If I put me in her shoes, I also do the same way like her because I really want to be a teacher that always energetic, creative and innovative and always help my students to be successful person in the future.

-hanani-

3 comments:

  1. I like her too. She is so kind and nice and so sweet.

    She is so not our BEL-HELL lecturer, that short Teech :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhh. that is right. i also dont want to be like teech.
    pity my student. hahahha ijk

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahhh. that is right. i also dont want to be like teech.
    pity my student. hahahha ijk

    ReplyDelete