Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Raya? This is how my raya.


Hello my gorgeous/awesome friend and my Teech!

   Are you satisfied celebrates Hari Raya? Well, as you know, UiTM Perak only gave 11 days for us to celebrate it. What a life?! I really don’t satisfy with that and I need more time so that I can enjoy Hari Raya with my family. When we talk about Hari Raya, automatically we think about ‘lemang’, new clothes, ‘duit raya’ and whatever that related to Hari Raya. Everybody happy celebrate Hari Raya but at the same time we have to be sad because Ramadhan had left usL. Oh yaaa! This year my family and I celebrate Hari Raya at my mother’s side at Bagan Serai, Perak. Yeayyyyy! Clapped, clapped, and clapped!

    During malam raya, my twins and I so busy setting curtains from 8 p.m-12 a.m. Yaaa I know it took a long hours. What so funny?! It is because my twins and I was chatting, watching television while setting it. Hahaha! ‘Rendang’, and ‘ketupat’ already prepared in the evening before malam raya. At night, we (except my twins and I) had a rest after tired doing preparation for Hari Raya. Our colour theme for this Raya is colourful because we don’t set any color and it’s up to ourselves.

   My grandfather is Imam at I don’t know what is mosque name. hehehe! So, it is obligate to my family go to Hari Raya’s pray. After that, we are sitting together to grate each other. Actually, Hari raya day is day that giving opportunity to us to apologize each other with family, relatives, and friends. On 3rd day of Raya, at my grandfather’s house, we did thanksgiving feast for my 2nd brother and his wife for their wedding. Fortunately, we don’t need prepared anything because we use catering service to provide food. Thanks GodJ. I think that’s all for my story about Hari Raya and I hope uolls like itJ. Eh! I think it’s not too late to wish SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN. Bye! 

by
Hanani

No comments:

Post a Comment