Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Selamat Hari Raya (:

Assalamualaikum everyone!

How are you guys doing? I hope you all have a splendid hari raya even though we can only celebrate it for a few days.  My hari raya went very well since there is a lot of food to eat.  My mum's best hari raya dishes would be ayam masak merah and laksa.  Both of the dishes are my favorite and so does everyone else who came to our open house last Saturday. Although I have two tests coming soon on this Saturday and Sunday, but still it didn't come between hari raya and me.  I still celebrate hari raya happily with my beloved family and relatives.  All I did during hari raya was eating and watching tv because there was a lot of interesting things to watch.  I also went out to watch The Conjuring with my friend and it was awesome!  The movie was great and of course, scary (: All I can say about my hari raya for this year is that it is great, wonderful, lovely and memorable (:

sincerely,
sakinah nasir (:

1 comment:

  1. why your story too short ah? i do it very long you know. ayoyoyoyo i feel like syok sendiri. hahaha. Btw, i want to taste your mom's laksa ! hihuhi :)-hanani

    ReplyDelete