Saturday, August 31, 2013

Rainbow Soldiers - the character I like the most and why

Assalamualaikum everyone! 

First and foremost, this entry is about Rainbow Soldiers movie that we all watched last Tuesday.  It was a good movie though.  So the character that I like the most would be Mahar! Why I like him? hmm good question! This is because he has such a cute character: the one who is good in singing.  I really love his singing especially the song "Seroja" that he sang for Ikal.  I was amused by his singing and I think he has a very good voice.  He also did a good job in creating such a unique performance to represent their school and unexpectedly, they won the competition.  Thanks to Mahar, their school got their first trophy that they can proud of.  To conclude, I like Mahar (:

(125 WORDS)

by,
Sakinah Nasir

1 comment: